GWR '48xx' 0-4-2 tank loco No. 4866. This older model appears to be scratchbuilt and fitted with large Buhler motor with multi stage gearbox, solid cast wheels, no cab detail.  Entering service from Swindon in February 1936, in 1946 it was renumbered as 1466 and after a life mostly at Newton Abbott survived into preservation as the first of the GWR Society engines at Didcot.  Lightly used. PRICE REDUCTION TO £300.